Thursday, March 22, 2012

GE 45115 Wireless Battery-Operated Magnetic Window Alarm, 2 Pack

GE 45115 Wireless Battery-Operated Magnetic Window Alarm, 2 Pack
Price : $11.32

Item Description


From the Manufacturer
Sounds when a window or door is opened
Alarm Sounds When Magnetic Make contact with Is Broken On/off Switch Simple To Install - No Wiring Crucial Low Battery Test Button Light two Pk
GE 45115 Wireless Battery-Operated Magnetic Window Alarm, 2 Pack

Client Reviews


I purchased these to place on our back sliding doors so I'd know when the kids went outside. I like the chime function, its loud sufficient to hear through most of the property. They go on so simply, and are inexpensive. The alarm feature is LOUD...so they'd operate terrific for that objective, as well. There is also an off switch, so that's nice.

I read the other reviews prior to posting this a single. In the first evaluation, the poster stated the alarm was loud adequate to hear, in most of the home. I feel that is a perfectly correct statement.
The purpose, I am only giving these alarms an common rating (three star) is considering that I want to be in a position to hear an alarm all through all the entire property! I want the alarm to be loud enough to wake me in a dead sleep, from the other side of the house! I want an intrusion alarm to be loud adequate to wake my neighbors (and there is NO way these alarms will)!
The package claimed the alarms were 120 db. As an individual who is familiar with decibels, I can guaranty these alrms are NOWHERE near 120 db!
GE 45115 Wireless Battery-Operated Magnetic Window Alarm, 2 Pack

Related Product


Defender SN502-4CH-002 Feature-Rich 4-Channel H.264 DVR Security System with Smartphone Access and 4 Indoor/Outdoor Hi-Res CCD Night Vision Cameras
Kidde KN-COSM-B Battery-Operated Combination Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Alarm with Talking Alarm

No comments:

Post a Comment